CSC Vietnam (http://www.csc.com) is looking for two (2) positions of Finance Executive.

HOT recruitment: Finance Executive (2 positions)

Job Location: Etown Cong Hoa, Tan Binh District or Nguyen Trai, District 5 (Ho Chi Minh City).
Job level: 2 years of professional experience, experience for international companies is preferred.
Benefits: Work directly with CSC in US, very competitive salary package, professional and friendly environment, English incentive, good compensations and benefits package.

Requirements:
- MUST have at least 2 years of hand-on experience capable of given responsibilities (job description).
- MUST have very good English (advanced level).

Description:
- Process and resolve eTes On Line Labor Adjustments
- Process manual labor adjustments in Labor Costing and Distribution (LCD) system
- Manage and follow up: missing time, suspense reconciliation, subcontractor labor, double TES Labor, unapproved time
- Labor Reporting and Analysis
- Payroll interface
- Labor System Administration And Support
- Work Order System Maintenance and Interface Support Systems
- Billing interface

For more detailed responsibilities, contact me at joeynh4 or 0935490012 or tle58@csc.com.
Send your latest resume directly to me at tle58@csc.com if you think you are qualified.

This is a very attractive opportunity for talented candidates. You will work . I will talk with you directly to check your English.

Deadline: April 1, 2009

For your information,

Young and smart graduates with good English can be well considered.

Tram Le.