1. “Anh yêu em, anh không biết làm thế nào để hết yêu em, anh chẳng biết vì sao và để làm gì? Anh yêu em như vậy vì anh chẳng biết được điều gì khác. Nơi nào không có em, nơi đó cũng chẳng có anh.” (Kiếp sau – Marc Levy)

2. “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people” (Hỏa ngục - Dan Brown)

3. “What I’m saying is, when you have weight like that in your life, you have to start looking for the bigger picture or you’re gonna sink.” (Xác ấm - Isaac Marion)

4. "Pain is only what you allow it to be" (Thành phố tro tàn - Cassandra Clare)

5. "Don´t judge someone until you´ve stood at his forge and worked with his hammer, eh?" (Cuộc chiến chốn mê cung - Rick Riordan)

6. "Do not just seek happiness for yourself. Seek happiness for all. Through kindness. Through mercy." (Wide Awake - David Levithan)

7. "You can never visit the same place twice. Each time, it’s a different story. By the very act of coming back, you wipe out what came before." (The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson)

8. "A million dollars sounds like a lot, I know. Especially when you’re young. But you can’t let money erode your principles or you’ll wind up with nothing." (Sammy Keyes And The Dead Giveaway - Wendelin Van Draanen)

9. "There is no such thing as equality for some. Equality must be for all. That is what freedom is. That is what liberty is. No human being is born more or less important than any other. How can we allow ourselves to forget that? What simpler truth is there?" (Wide Awake - David Levithan)

10. "It’s always easier to say good-bye when you know it’s just a prelude to hello."(The Last Little Blue Envelope - Maureen Johnson)