Chào mừng đến với Diễn đàn Dân Kế Toán - Kế toán tổng hợp thực tế.
Kết quả 1 đến 1 của 1

Chủ đề: My diary

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    Ðề: My diary

Thank you. Nice idea. I hope for the best.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Today I am both glad and glowering . I am glad due to who be talk to people I am dear but I am glowering because he are bearring flood gale's aftermath:khoc:.I don' t know how to do to give help to him at the moment.I phoned him 2 times but without answer .
    All of the sudden want to cry :khoc:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I prepared plan jaunt dominical day already....there is impracticable reason .To Have otherwhiles life impossible as we is desired .I feel glowering..Elution have to wait to come to tomorrow ....Hope tomorrow is gently fair
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    still what not more satisfactory this morning ...:khoc:Whether he is had how a the defendant neither? :confuse1:

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết

What a surprise ! The plan broke. What will I do now ? :confuse1:

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

this morning he call me,feeling sad pleasure mixed.he is the peace I feel happy and then....

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi hlphươnganh
    this morning he call me,feeling sad pleasure mixed.he is the peace I feel happy and then....
    I knew, He's alright. You and me hope everything's be good.
    Begin, I feel the distance. The sadness....may be, may be I...........nothing to say........

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

I love you :kissanh:

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi nhuantin
    I knew, He's alright. You and me hope everything's be good.
    Begin, I feel the distance. The sadness....may be, may be I...........nothing to say........
    I understand ..but .... he is so far reaching yet the sadness in me are so real.. He's so close yet so far. He's the cheerful and sad moments that I have kept to myself.
    I ask myself, why does he leave me alone in this pain? Why does he given me a lot of peaceful moments ..and now he decide to take back more than that?
    remember something very distant and vague...I remember you should not?...

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi hlphươnganh
    I understand ..but .... he is so far reaching yet the sadness in me are so real.. He's so close yet so far. He's the cheerful and sad moments that I have kept to myself.
    I ask myself, why does he leave me alone in this pain? Why does he given me a lot of peaceful moments ..and now he decide to take back more than that?
    remember something very distant and vague...I remember you should not?...
    You have wrong, he 's not the right person for you so It's friendship, not more. Don't thing about it. With us, that' s so sweet(not only you) and keep it for your self, OK?
    Stop here, my younger Sister.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

I'd like to have forgotten that I can not forget you. Now you with me as a sweet memories, a beautiful memories that I will carry throughout my life.I fear virtual world, I fear someone emotionally available to me.I can not believe in love it exists and bring what good for me again.I see the loss of trust on you really, you've done damage to my feelings for you.Now some people say "I love you" to me but not you,I feel more sad..I know I am about to do emotional damage of 1 person but I do not know how I must..
    This morning when I Online skype then I see your nick Available,I see you there, but I see why you're too far away....I will have to forget you!!Do not know if I have done it not?but it is necessary for me at this time.....Always wish you happinessmWishing you always happy and successful on the path you have chosen..

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •